Wednesday, October 12, 2005

one sweet kiss *poem*

i remember it now,
the feeling..
the knowledge of my dream living on your skin
i know it again
the sweet breath as i lay me down
love...
love my dream man.
love the man of my dreams
you rock and roll me
into new sensation of release
bang head shot baby
i'd live and die for you
you the worse parts of my soul
and the most beautiful parts of my being
my muse
the voice in my head
the song i cant stop singing!
the melodic melody of a silly girl
and i whisper,
i love you
now and always these words pour out my finger
cliter clack
over plastic keys of our shared desires
i remember the first time you killed me,
and your still a strike me dead sucker
in that beautiful blue dress...
i could go on for hours in the rhythm of words
discussing the long night phone calls we have
wishing they would never end
but your harsh tactless flow
sing a sweet lullaby in my ears
like i hear another set of words under the ones you speak
and i was the only lucky girl
to get the magical decoder ring in my cheerios.
breakfast of champions.
but i will not.
i'll stop
i will not tell a soul how incredible you are
how you make me feel whole
and beautify
and make the world worth living in..
cause then
then someone would take you away from me..
so i whisper once more
i love you.

No comments: