Tuesday, November 22, 2005

15 random words

1. random
2. good by
3. police
4. jetpack
5. cookies
6. friendship
7. tequila
8. doorknob
9. airplane
10. curtains
11.regret
12. baseball
13.doormat
14. crying
15. broom stick

words complements of adam-


here is the random spewing of my soul
the sweet goodbye of sanity
fearful running from police,
strapped on jetpack wall jumping fear
cookies crumbling, leaving my trail
so one day, some day i can find my way home to friendship
i know that path, so well empty tequila bottles
hidden stains of life, secret as long as they don’t reach for the doorknob
airplane sky high club secrets
what’s behind your curtains at night wonders
regretting the only regret of not trying to know
i wish there was still time to play baseball catch with my father...
i was to busy then being his doormat.. all of them
leaving me crying at night for the warmth of the sun to protect me
if only i had a broom stick, i could fly away and find one sane line in all of this.

No comments: