Monday, November 26, 2007

he has good words

welcome to the beautiful -delirim of my dreams
where -emaculate rooms lay host to my fancys.
white carpets stained in the blood of fallen -pomegranets.
I never venture outside these walls where the -bubonic trees are
tainted.
all the actors, -naive dolls pulled and tugged
I scoff at them, and there not knowing I am there master.
but every one of them is made from a -sliver of my heart.
my heart in 1000 peices.
hide mr away in the hills of cornwall, in my acient -fogou.
keep mr out of the -rigorofic winds.
I an the one who comand my -geis upon my self to never let me free.
I keep the secoret maps of me away from the world, hidden in the -
linhay.
the walls of my heart are built out of -unobtanium stacked 1000 feet
high
and embeded with -caltrops.
the faces of my dolls begin to take on a bit of -gurning.
the delirim turning and growing, my -abacot grows heavy under the
pressure.
I am tuning low on -vril, soon it will be gone to me.
how can one live a -honorifabitudinitatibus life in these walls?
my heart so broken 1000 times I fear the love who calls in the -digamy
of this ring.
the night comes cold as the trees scream and the -dydlers dance in the
sky.
your beautiful lies are -esculent and they clam my hunger and fear for
now.
inside my world, everything is broken.

No comments: