Sunday, March 15, 2009

to winter my lover (a poem will sp latter)

to winter my love,
sweet kisses the iced dew upon your brow
to the clean and brutal snows my lover
so warm and safe with in the fire of my heart
low within the burn of your cold
I've know this winter,
so fresh as summers rain
so welcoming like springs laughter
so beautiful as autumns fall.
to winter my love,
you and your unseelie ways
make passion beat and love reworded
make it something different and new,
so unknown to us,
so unsafe to us,
so welcoming.
to winter my muse
muse upon me the moon sheeted ocean of white and glitter
i love you for whatever tomorrow means
i love you for whenever tomorrow brings
my love.
my lover.
to winter we march,
so soon will it pass...
keep me warm in this winter so that spring may come again.

No comments: