Sunday, August 02, 2009

our wedding vows

L:
be like always
and ever
kiss and hold and love me.
your love.
my love.
our love.

d:
the love we share,
I will be good for you...
and you will inspire me to be better
I will be perfect in your eyes
even with my flaws.

l:
i will change the stars and re-a-line the world
to make room for our love
You give me soil to let me dreams grow
and you give me the will to plant them

d:
be like always,
and ever.
i forgive you.
i forgive you now for ever hurt you haven't caused
and every one will.

l:
I will remember our love
when things are hard,
When the light seems dim and Rage out ways passion

d:
And I will remind You I love you,
Even tho the words don't need to be said
I will smiled while I see your eyes brighten at there sound.

l:
I will always be here beside you,
Because I love you

d:
Always and Ever
I love you.