Tuesday, February 09, 2010

fire ready aim, the yellow morning

Be like the yellow lit morning in my mind
cream and cool my life
mix and stir making love an aromatic memorie
come to the morning dew,
kiss sweet a new the dandelion fields
of a checkered Cheshire cat.

riddle me 1000 probabilities
and i will solve out the 1000 ways
to gasp...
for life...
as i dive deep into a world which has not been.

rattled in tattled in yesterdays sin
i wait on the coming sun
which promises to make all the roses cry
in the bitter after frost of sensation.
fire, aim, ready
for this new life
for these brief moments
for all that will ever matter in this,
12 seconds of bliss.

run into the open arms of the long seconds of tomorrow
i will have you,
and you will have me.
and in the ever flowing chaos that is life,
be tomorrow for me tonight
and i will thank you.
kiss me gently,
and i will give you all the passion burning n my skin...
be for me the yellow lit morning and i will rise to meet you.

No comments: