Friday, April 28, 2006

life as it is +

its 8:36 am. I am in Texas I work at 6pm. I moved here to be happy, I moved here to make changes. I am living with a lovely woman who inspires the fancies of my desire to create. she is a single mother of a 10 year old daughter. I care very deeply for them both. in some ways, most likely unbenothest to her I have taken her in as my family and I would protect them with my life as I would my own. she’s asleep behind me right now on the sofa. I have been sick for 2 days. the air here is killing me - no really- its pouted and full of pollen. in other news I had tie food last night, there’s some amassing places. oh and there’s a rooster somewhere around here... and hen I find him there’s going to be a fucking bbq. I like my job. its a job. I like my coworkers, sometimes to much. and I have taken a real likening to pineapple soda. I have hope this was the best decision I could have made. I have hope it is time to learn more about the world I have hope.. and that’s a nice feeling.

No comments: