Thursday, May 18, 2006

and there she was a beauty to behold +

I sit here now in nicks car, waiting on lady zy to emerge from her place, sitting waiting to go home. Tiffany’s boyfriend lives with us now, and after tonight I wonder if she wishes things were the way they once were, before other people interfered in the moments I had a lone, she says she misses me... I miss her to. I miss… things the way we were. Brad makes me mildly sexually uncomfortable, and tiff keeps mentioning I could fuck him which doesn’t help. He says he misses me to, he doesn’t even really know me. I stayed out much latter than I had planed to tonight, tomorrow I will try not to feel like a third wheel around tiff and brad, but at some point there will be sexual tension and ill feel misplaced. I really hope I haven't hurt tiff.... Nick makes me so happy though, and I not the third wheel with him, I just want everyone to be happy. I know I am silly, that's all I have ever wanted though.

No comments: