Sunday, May 28, 2006

i am 21 years of age +

he smiles at me this smorning.... I wonder what my tnl is, I don’t remember but I know I have a way to go. I am setting this goal now, 30 by next month. I want cor as my main class.... I’m talking about ffxi, I know no one who reads this probably knows what I am on about. At this point I don’t know if anyone does, but I was never writing for anyone but my self anways.

I’m going back to Albany soon, not for ever just for a week. It will be nice to see my family, they should have there pool open by then.

My body aches.... I want to die.... it hurts inside. Oh well.

I am updating ffxi and coh/cov for me and tiff.

I really just want some soup.

I really just want to go back to sleep.

I really just wish he wasn’t working.
He reminds me so much of Andy, but with a healthy and working sex drive.

I think I will lie down...

he’s the world to me, really.

No comments: