Tuesday, January 10, 2012

fffffffffffff (will sp latter maybe prob not)

look at me now,
here in this place of constant time caging.
let go all the need
sated in the pennies and dimes i collect from the wrath of demand
can i be free i beg,
2 hours left
can i be free?
i will never.
what is life if not a cage?
i am caged to not say,
to never say
how i feel under my skin
under my smile...
how i burn in desires for pleasure,
how i need to sate
in drug and wine the many pinpricks of my mind.
and my mind wonders
down long roads covered in ink and scars
tripping pulling screaming
riping asunder all i held dear in my youth
to old now to hold
to trapped
in iron unworked and cold.
i am listful.
i have numbers in place of my thoughts,
and hopeless.

where is my sun.... to warm my skin.


for

No comments: