Monday, October 29, 2012

a fine wine

it is the need for this that I miss,
the come and go the
push and pull of this game
dancing on star clouds and ribbons
it is this that i long for.
the place i go to be free
so far lost to my fingertips now..
and as i traveled up and down those...
those long seamless rivers of passage,
soft air in my face
bitter night in my hair
searing want in my mouth
clenching song in my gut,
i remembered.  
i remembered your eyes on me
those eyes that saw everything and nothing
those eyes which i wonder,
will they ever know me?
i remembered.
i remembered the warmth found in the window of the morn,
the soft melting of the sun upon the sins of my flesh.
and i knew, it would always be there for me.
I will never run from the sun,
I will never turn from those eyes.
I will wait, that maybe one day under the suns bright light
my shadow form will melt
and he will see me
in plain and vivid sight for the first time.
i will be known in the world.
i will be remembered for just a moment.
I will be treasured.
it is this I miss,
the exchange of dream in world.
the flowing freely of sorrow pierced under my blouse. 
it is this, my greatest want,
to live in that world.
a world of words and of dreams
rich and golden
saturated in love.

No comments: