Friday, October 27, 2017

Dream me a fever

Come now Sandmann...
Over my skin wash a hot flame.
Be muse where broken,
Be words unspoken.
a dream.
A sadness in the light of your eye, Sandmann...
And so the time slips,
In and out and in-between.
Time unseen.
Unseen. Un SEE ... me.
Unsee my body,
Unsee my mind,
Unruly, unseelie, renamed king.
Re won the winter court.
Cast out the Knight.
Cast out sin.
Find no judgment in this rite.
Sandmann...
This is not love. This is worship.
And I need it.
I need to be weak.
I need to be played. Played with.
Sandmann. Keeper of the clock,
Wispher now, knock knock...
Come in and come on,
Take me away for one dream,
Take me to morphious.
Take me from the incubus.
And I will give you in the time of my worship,
All me.
Every last drop of my unending passions.
Every thought of my mind,
Every desire broken down to you,
The king of winter.
Sandmann, the night is cold,
But my skin burns like flame.
Take from me my warm, my breath.
Take from me anything to consume.

Come soon Sandmann before I catch flame.
Sooth me in your cool
And I shall in your court be free, even if for the moment.

No comments: