Monday, April 02, 2007

The Crown +

A piece of the Kingdom Series

Part I

The one

At night the memories come

They flow over me like an ocean

I see my own death

Like I have been there before

It’s quiet…

It’s peaceful…

As the water fills my lungs,

My heart…

My soul.

And deep in the depths,

So deep there is no more light

I see him…

I see his arms

They reach out for me

They extend past the darkness

Through the world

Into the void and they hold precious air

I hear him

His voice haunts me

It is both beautiful and unholy

It’s the sound of a broken god…

The one.

Forever the one,

The one before time

The one outside of fate

He is serial,

And he is one.

His skin made of dragon scales

His eyes the nights fire

His voice stolen from Angels

His touch, holds life.

My life

In Limbo.

The one.

He has always been.

He will always be

Cast in shadow.

He steals me from the death meant for me

And he fears not

The consequences of fate.

Part 2

The Seat and chains

Chain me,

Cage me,

Stop me,

Keep me,

Free me,

Kill me,

Love me,

Hate me…

Whispers the chains of the throne

Sat, powerless

King, Queen, and Court

Its slave.

It is tradition,

It is expected.

It is understood.

It is unbreakable,

Living mettles from the place in the void.

A place you can never return from.

A place you can never go.

A place Priced only once.

Part 3

The Crown

Crafted of the finest Loves,

Died in the Quickest-Silvers

Framed over the Souls of the pure

It rests on top the Kings Head.

It rests his masterpiece

His passion, Unspoken

Not needing words,

It is there for all to see.

No one need ask explanation.

Yet, it can not see its wearer

It is trapped,

Its soul woven into new form

Will it ever be whole?

Part 4

The bed you lie in

Once, I was beautiful

I was Queen of a far away land

A land of Ice and Snow.

A Perfect Frozen Kingdom

There, nothing aged

Nothing died

Nothing decayed…

But I left seeking the flame

I left seeking the color

I left seeking a rose.

And a rose I had.

It was beautiful while it lasted

But it aged,

It died

It decayed.

And now I to,

Begin to age

I begin to die

I begin to decay.

I am not so cold

But my time grows short

My fate speeds up and I fall

Through my world

Into death

Into a foreign land

With tears of angels

I fall into the sea,

And I accept I will perish

Part 5

In death

I hear them

There laughter

There happiness

There smiles

There life.

I hear the peace and joy

I feel a tug on my soul

I feel a desire to be with them

But I am no more my self

I am no more at all…

I am here underneath you,

Waiting…

Forever.

Part 6

Reborn

Kelp around my ankles

Tangling my way

There is no freedom as I am

And so I pray

I pray to the things above

I pray to the dream

I pray to the one

I sin in this,

he is not of my world,

he is not of my kind

but I pray fro redemption

I pray to his Holy Queen,

I pray for a touch

I pray for a kiss

I pray for a chance

And there

In the morning sun

Light shines through

I am fallen from my shell

I am broken from my curse…

For now

I am reborn.

I have been cleansed of my transgressions

In the death of the sea

Part 7

Fallen from grace

There was a time

When I knew the answers to all things

When my soul

My spirit

My touch knew every second of the universe.

But some time ago

I let out to much

I gave in to little

And I fell

I wanted a mortal life

I wanted love,

And to be normal

I wanted to be born,

I wanted to die.

I wanted to know the one

I wanted to see his crown.

I wanted to free him from his chains

I wanted to see her realized…

I wanted, so much.

For every many kingdom of the world.

I wanted there to be light

So I gave my self

I lost my touch

I fell from grace

So that the nights would haunt me

And I would always sleep alone.

Part 8

The war of heaven

Will they notice?

I have stolen there princess

I have captured there prince

I have built a sword out of demon flesh

Cooled in angels tears

Will they see me?

For what I am,

Once I was, the greater power

Now only a shard, a fraction.

A great war between the 3 powers of all things

The one broke the rules

The second fell under the flames

And the third cried for her losses.

I will not let it end this way.

No comments: