Monday, April 02, 2007

The Kingdom +

Part I

The King

He is there

In his throne,

Tarnished silver and shadowed forms

He is there

In his castle

Stoic hanging over the sea

He is there

In his Crown

Beautiful, Mysterious and Distant.

Part 2

A throne

Older than time and living of mettles

Detailed scriptures engraved in its sides,

They speak and sing in your soul

Every wonder of the world

Every Horror of a dream

Every Pleasure of a Nightmare.

It is the Thing to hold a god

A god in mortal shell

It is the thing that has always been,

It is both joy and sadness

Part 3

The Queen

Truth has never been so veiled

Beauty has never been so complicated

Grace and Rage have never coincided so harmonically

As in her touch

As in her Kiss

As in her Smile

As in her.

It is not her birth right that makes the peasants kneel

Or the Court silence when she speaks

Her smile demands they remember happier times when they are low

And when her eyes turn cold, and she speaks in force

They all remember she is a goddess of the sun, and a mistress of the moon.

They all remember how beautiful she is

They all know how full of love she can be.

And at night,

When they look to the castle perched above the sea

And they see the moon make the tides dance for her

They remember her perfection and the passion found in her soul.

Part 4

The castle

Perched for 1000 years above The Sea

Built in stone form a world that is no more

Brought down from angels tears

And demons swords

The King and Queen Built a Kingdom

Built a paradise above an ever raging ocean

Build a Land out of dreams

Out of fears

Out of lust

Out of the unknown

Out of the imposable

For ever living in darkness

Shadowed by the wrath of the things below it

Below the surface of the water

Part 5

The gala

The Queens presence pierced the assembled

Her form delicately moving through out,

Smiling, Laughing, singing, loving

She was the center of the known world

And all revolved around her,

Pulled in by her gravity

All but the King,

Who smiled softly

And remained in her orbit.

Who watched carefully all those who approached

Who gently enjoyed the Queen, her Jester and her Fool.

They were, Beautiful.

Part 6

The jester to the queen

Would you like to see a trick madam?

I can make a fool a jester and my self a fool.

If you close your eyes m’lady

You will not notice whose hand will run along your spine

It is I?

Is it she?

Who on earth could it be?

Would you like a real reason to smile my Queen?

A joke?

A pleasure?

A trinket?

A toy?

How can I best serve you?

How can I best make you happy

Is that not the role of a jester?

Is that not my humble place

To keel before your grace and make you smile?

Make you giggle,

Should I in ploy the French feather?

Speak to the wind your desires,

If you can not to me

I will listen to the wind and make all the desires you desire be.

Part 7

The kings’ eyes

I sat there with the king,

Alone in a room

The Queen gone in other affairs

He smiled at me,

And his eyes,

His eyes stabbed through me

I feel into him

I fell onto him

His hands, so firm against me,

Holding me for life

Mortally wounded by his gaze

Part 8

The Queens Kiss

Dieing in the arms of the king

She came to me

The Goddess of the sun,

The Queen of the kingdom.

There she was above me,

Nothing more than a court jester

And she smiled

God him self had to look away

For never before in existence has there been such beauty.

And she spoke

and I felt a warmth roll over me

and she leaned into me

and she put her lips on mine

and I was no more wounded

and I was no more a jester.

I was a part of a greater kingdom.

No comments: