Tuesday, March 09, 2010

a dandylion war yet to be begun (a poem will sp latter)

bring me out into the sun
be the rain and the morning young
be my dreams that are coming true
and id regret that i am falling in love with you.
be the wish my lips do speak
and the lover who is strong but weak
take your hands and trace my skin
you are an artist
writing poetry of our sin
you are my muse my words and my soul
warped up in pleasures in the morning gold
you are the yes and not no and go
you are the everything that i do that's untold

and when the demons come and fight in
you are the voice that brings me back again
you were the memory that tied me to this world
and with out you i might be lost in the swirl
i want to hold you and kiss you again
i want your naked body melting against my skin
i want your sweat, your lust and your fuck
but more than that i want the sound of your love

I dream of your eyes stairing out in the cold
callign and beging me to unfold
I dream of your voice smiling to say
all the words that I dream I will hear one day.
I dream you think im beautiful
I dream you think im smart
I dream that you love me more than at the start
I dream your hands and I dream my skin
and when i wake i dream to find you again

rattle and shake, and break down the wall
you came at a bad time
and you saved us all
I was dieing and weak, i was scared and alone
I had given up on pleasure and happiness and gold
but now i am new and full of life
and you are the reason ive battles the strife
and who would have guessed it would come from a boy
so young and beautiful to cause so much joy

bring me out into the coming sun
let me rest and let me run
give me reasons to stay and i will never leave
i will hold you tight in my sleeve
and my heart will be yours,
if not in whole then in half
and that half will burn bright enough to last
till tomorrow and through today
and possibility even another day.

For you i would an anything
just be like the morning
and set me free to sing.

No comments: