Friday, March 12, 2010

tears (a poem will sp latter)

lay here now sweet child
and be a man to me,
hold me now
in this second of inescapable vulnerability
i am weak against your touch
i am crippled in your eyes
and i am heartbroken in your lips.

i am nothing more than a frail doll
made of porcelain and paper mache.
i melt under the rain and i dry to cracking in the sun
so lay here with me
and never let me go.
keep then this memory for when your bruised and torn
keep all my love and horde it all away
because the sun is burning and a storm is on its way

Be a man sweet boy,
grow up now.
theirs no time left and its taken me this long somehow
to say the words
with my lips against your ear
I love you more than my self,
and I regret all my fears.
Hold me as I give my self to you,
In ways so much deeper than the skin
I will lay in your arms and let you watch me cry,
As I feel time is drawing to an end.

No comments: