Friday, May 18, 2012

the cage parts I - II ( III + to come latter)

Part I the flesh that binds me

let the pin pricks of thought dig into me now
pulling up from the corners of my body pieces of me
letting loose the red ruby tears i can not cry
i am to dry, to far removed from the ocean to hold water.
dip into me with searing flesh scars
wright on me what Ive always been.
your sinner.

Part II and when you see me again

Μορφεύς, my dearest...
my king and lover,
lay upon my form tonight and make me.
force me deep into the bed
pressure against my body
hands against my wrists
your breath, my breath take me...
far away from my flesh.
tear me out from under these sheets and...
and free me to the wind the float
the soft billowing clouds of night.
make me never want to wake.
take me up with your talons...
and pray this time you don't let me fall...
fall back away to my useless body in a cold bed.


No comments: