Friday, January 04, 2013

if I had a time machine.

I would like to have touched you once
Once before things for you were so set in stone.
I would have liked to known you once
Once before you were meant for someone else to know. 
I would have liked to know you intimately,
Outside of these words and games.
But regrettably you were not meant for me,
I dare not even speak your name.

I would have liked to know the pieces of you,
The smell, the taste the sound.
I would have liked to pull you in aginst my body,
taking from you all shame. 
I would have liked to make you want for me,
Because I want for you so to feel the same. 
But regrettably you are not free as me,
and I can not pull you near,
I would never want to break what has lasted through the years.

I will settle happily for a friend to call my own.
I will settle quietly that the world will never know.
I will settle smirking thinking of all the dark places my mind might go,
That if I had a time machine you would surely know.
I would elate in your pleasure,
I would rejoice in your sound.
I would take you up to worship
and we could go crashing to the ground.
I would be a lover to you like no other lover has ever been,
when nothing is taboo oh how the rules can bend.

I would have liked to have been touched by you once,
Once before your hands were bound.
I would have liked to let you know me,
My arcing back the beating sound...
I would have giving my self to you with little thought as to of why
because you are beautiful and charismatic,
and one swell guy. 
I would have opened my heart my body and my soul,
let you play in them and forget that were old.
I would have so many things that I have so little words to say...
But I will happily settle to know you in platonic friendship,
holding back all my want.
And how much want I have for you
I find it hard to not to say,
gosh your attractive I wish there was a way.

If I had a time machine, things would be different.





No comments: