Saturday, January 04, 2014

drunken need

intoxicate me in want,
and wanting I will come to stay.
Intoxicate me in wine,
and my body will arc and bend and play.
Intoxicate me in new,
in undiscovered and unknowns..
and I will come to worship at a warriors throne.

Intoxicate me in reciprocation,
intoxicate me in yes please,
intoxicate my body...
and feed my hungers greed.
My mind will follow suit,
My hands will lead the charge,
Intoxicate me in simi-ever,
and never more will I feed to starve.

Intoxicate me in your skin,
and high as a kite I will soar.
Intoxicate me in your eyes,
I will look to not want more.
Intoxicate me in your sound,
and sounding all the same...
I will be like fire,
I will remove the pain.

And drunk and dancing,
And full and greed,
And happily ever after,
And champion the need...
And high on willingness,
And high on time...
I will be the kiss
You will be the wine.

Stain the sheets violet,
Dip the lust azure...
I will be the scarlet woman,
and you will be the learned.
All the things forgiven,
All the sin restrained,
Intoxicate me forever,
or just tonight to keep me sane. 

No comments: