Saturday, January 04, 2014

kaleidoscope eyes

bent forms over bending time
I danced, I came, I re-winded minds.
I entered, I exited,
I existed alone,
combined with everything,
human and stone.
I melted, I belted, I crawled, and I soared...
I was all things wonder,
all things stored.
I was ever knowing,
Unknown and re-found...
I heard the gods,
I knew the sound.
Bent and misshapen,
shapen purer than you,
I was the goddess,
the one you never knew.
I was the wind,
I was the sea,
I was all things, and nothing in me.
A scarlet body,
And Azure mind,
I was lost upon a ship,
taken out of time.
With  kaleidoscope eyes I saw the truth of man,
we are all connected,
as tho we were holding hands.
The tree is the serpent,
The serpent the babe,
The babe was everyone,
timeless with out a grave.
And all the things forgotten,
and all the things forgave.
bent forms, bending over and over the internal rave.

No comments: