Monday, June 11, 2012

destroy

come now into the dark creases of my mind
see the sin I'm begging fall from my lips
slip into this light with me
that we can see each other as we are,
that we can be the beasts we hold back
those creatures to callus to care.
and then, take me.
wrap your hand behind my back and force me into the wall.
melt your stinging flesh into me
capture my soul in your fingertips
digging so deep they leave forever scars on my textile scene.
I want to smell the rot of you rising up from the
fuck and sway of your hips.
and more than that,
I want you to look deep into my whiten murky eyes and know me.
please.

And after the creation of undeath build
in the sweat and fuck and raw of that moment lay here with me
feel the ground collapse beneath us and the fall
feel my eyes turn and look into your eyes
feel my hand slip into your hand
and fall
fall for ever now into the dark with me.
I love you...



No comments: