Monday, June 25, 2012

closed eyes

to shake my body of this image that I might rest
to close my eyes with out the death winding up inside me
to not be shaken in my greed and lust to end all moments.
this, is a world I have forgotten
a world I wish would forget me.
It would have been the pin knife if not the intoxicants.
I couldn't breath.
And I shook, and i span and i... wanted that old kiss
that breakfast in a soon kiss.
that it all melts away kiss.
that final kiss of the stars.
that rest. so still after the spasms.

And when I look to the sun,
I feel an overwhelming regret
regret that i was born made this way to sin.
regret that i cant speak as freely to the sun
regret that i cant change the world to make it simple.

what I would give to rest now,
to crawl inside my self so deep i cant be found.
and what I would give for you to shatter this lie.

looking at me with closed eyes
was all i could ever ask of you.



No comments: