Monday, June 11, 2012

scream

once a time a long ago,
I saw you standing in the snow.
I reached to touch
you were not real
and my heart became like steal.
I wanted more to know your smell
to taste and hold you close and well
but all I find a sleepers dream,
and now I scream...
and now I scream.

Running free into the night
I kicked and clawed
I had a fight
I looked for you
But you are not there
I wanted you
it is not fare.

Once a time a long ago,
I whispered words you'll never know.
I said your eyes
they cut right through
They burn my soul
into something new
I wanted more to hear my name
said from you like were the same.
The king he bows to touch the swine
Don't need to lie,
I am not blind.

This road it goes
in just one way
I can not cross
I can not stay.
If I leave its away from you
I feel my parts will come unglued.

Once a time a long ago,
I let you touch my heart and soul
I regret it more each coming day
as my heart begins to sway.
I'd give my self and my control
Id let you take me where we'd go
But you are not real,
Your just a dream
and now I scream...
and now I scream.












No comments: