Monday, June 11, 2012

want.

I want to rapture you in my words
I want them to crawl up into your mind
wrap around it
and melt into you like sex.
I want your body to shake
and tremble as you eyes
gently move across them.
I want to kiss you with thought and intention
more even than action
I want you to look then at this naked form and know.
Know, everything I will ever be.
Know, everything I will never be.

I want you to tell me its okay,
I want you to tell me you understand what I am saying.
I am tired from this game of dodge and jump
I am ravaged in the winds of this whisper
I am scared to see you.

And as much as I run from your closeness
I desire it.
Could I kill all desire from my body
Lay it to bed deep in the earth
never to wake never to plague me
Could I cut off all physical feeling
I could be free to love you as I might,
As I do in quiet shadows of thought.
never before have I dreamed a world with out desire.

I want somehome to know...
That this dream could never exist outside of the grasp of Μορφεύς
Some part of me needs you to pull away from me
some part of me begs it.
all the rest, bleeds to think it true.


I want you to see these words. 
I want you to know them and read me were I a book
I want you to see between the lines and past the fuck
I want you to know about this place,
deep in me I keep hidden.

I want you
to see.







No comments: