Saturday, December 07, 2013

let us come here
to this place we make
a place of secret lies and violent truths.
let us know each other...
in ways unknow to knowing.
let me show you a better world to live in,
a place free of judgements
and in your hands I will sacrifice my mask
and in my hands you will know acceptance.
let us come here as tho we have always been here
taking not for granted,
but taking all the same.
And I will worship the time spent growing
and I will grow in the time we share
that you grow,
that we live
that forever is a thought away from infinite.
that all the things are the same,
that there will be no difference.
And there will be love for our fellow man in our hearts
and there will be hate for our fellow enemy in our minds
and there will be joy for our fellow extacy in our combined joy.
let us come here,
and cheat the rules
and defy the reasons
and just exist,
in simple completeness.
and for this,
for this...
I will have faith in you,
and you will have faith in me.
As we share this moment,
we will look happy for tomorrow.

No comments: