Friday, December 06, 2013

the want

come with me man of shadowed intent
come play out in the fields with me.
come take your fill in me,
that I may quench your thirst,
that you may know moments of whole bliss in me.
That you,
beautiful in all your forms may find room to breath,
existing as you are in full acceptance.

Know then my want.
Know of me,
the vivid princess who will worship in your ecstasy.
Know my feelings,
as deep as they run they are of light,
are of playful intent,
they also are of passion, and places untold.
And know,
in all things all i desire is to give,
never to take what is not given...

Come man,
built of fine shapes and smooth curves
let me wrap my mind around you,
and my arms.
Come man,
and adventure with me even if sparsely...
that for one moment in perfect synchronization we may exist.

Know then my want.
Know of me,
She who seeks nothing and offers the universe.
She, who when weak is strong and when strong is weak.
She, who exists most clearly in forms unfit for children.
She who...
Wants you in words that can not be spoken.
In ways which, could not be told.
In places, which challenge suable conduct.  

Come with me my fellow traveller,
That I can show you what you seek to find in me,
not for ever,
not for everything,
just to sate this want.

No comments: