Friday, December 06, 2013

The sun always rises

It is undeniable,
My sun will rise in the morning to greet me
And I,
Will rise to see him shine.
It is he who lit the world to give it color,
it is he who lit the world to give it form,
and it is he who forever and right now
who gives me wings to soar,
that no sky is limited, that I may always have more.

It was the great dawning,
when first he came into my world
which showed me I was not trapped forever,

that opened for me the door.
And it is he who forever and right now
who gives me dreams to live
and lives them with me evermore.

It is he and no other,
whos love I hold most dear.
It is he, above all others
who makes the sky clear.
It is he who ever after I wish to stay beside.
It is he and never another
who I would not fear or hide.

He is my golden sunshine,
he is my pot of gold,
he is every rainbows remembrance
he is my story yet told.
He is all I ever wanted
and all I ever dreamed
and walking hand in hand
he gives me strength to go against the stream. 

No comments: