Friday, December 06, 2013

to indulge

it is time that haunts us
living and dying,
change and crying.
it is time that is the enemy
to all things,
it will come and pass
and all will be but a faded memory.

It is now that we have.
simple existence in now.
tomorrow may never come
so then,
give to me..
to me this night.
give to me...
to me indulgence,
lay before me your human frailty,
lay before me your human need,
give to me these things
and to you,
to you...
I will give all of my self for a moment.
I will exist as only my body.
I will exist as only my mind,
I will exist only in the memory of a moment,
for just a moment
for a stolen price of time
I will,
belong in the grand scheme of things,
and you to
will belong with me.

it is time,
time that has healed no wounds.
it is time,
time that has destroyed all things.
it is time who kisses bitter upon skin
and brittle upon cold bones.
and it is I,
a goddess to pleasure,
a child to love.
a warrior to creation
who,
will lay hands to heal.
will make new
things forgotten
and things never known.
It is I who will accept you,
in all faults
in all dark places
to love in a form not love.
to show you who I am,
to share with you my skin,
that you may see my soul.

it is time who hits harsh,
and it is time who leaves scars.
let then me not be time,
let me not exist forever
but here, in a dance of words
in a plea of wanting.
let me,
show you the truth to indulgence.
the truth to my joy, and pleasure
and then,
maybe in time
you can share with me the same.

To know you,
this is the greatest desire.

No comments: