Wednesday, February 05, 2014

To touch

To touch
That which was not mine.
To taste that which was never known.
To Live that moment in sin...
That is why I come to go. 
That our legs may intertwine,
That our bodies may interlock,
That my hands may live to see,
Your skin against my own...
That is why I took you here,
To this night alone.
That is why I want you now,
In ways you will never know.
That fear had locked me up,
That cowardice lead the way,
That in a drink I found my courage...
That this night our lips met and stayed.
That I would love you whole,
That I would worship you,
That I would beg to give...
The little death and release of you.
To see your face in moments of,
To smell the heat that comes off you,
To listen to your heart race...
To touch,
To taste,
To know your body's ache...
That is why I wanted you then,
That is why I want you now...
That all this and more waits for you
come take me, 
I'm waiting now...
Take me like a waiting dove,
Take me like a wanting slave,
Share with me your secrets,
And I'll take them to my grave...
Let me become the one
who would give you anything,
Who would break and bend,
To grant you any dream. 
That I will arc in pleasure
As pleasure crosses you...
All this and more
Would I give to you...
If you knew to ask me,
If you knew to say,
"Give me my desire"
And in your desire I'd melt away.
All I ever wanted,
All I ever need
To touch your face and linger
On your pleasure,
This simple thing is my greed. 

No comments: