Tuesday, February 11, 2014

tell me

where in lays the point to this all?
the place that tastes of razors,
the light that shone to bright,
the hope that keeps on hoping for the ever night.
where in lays the dream that we had?
the one where we were true,
where in lays a future for me...
and for you?
is there any reason,
any sound or any hope.
when no one knows to look,
how will they know ive broke.
its in the soft deception,
the begging violent need
fill me with earthy pleasures to sate the coming greed.
I can not let go the running
I fall on the too short a step...
please keep the engine running
I dont know how fast we may need to go back...
back into a time where,
where I was not so cold.
Back before they hurt me and left me to be sold.
When still I saw the beauty in my skin and under my eyes
before there was only sin and a spirit to dispise.
before I lost all faith in my fellow man
before I was left alone with the thorn in my hand.
How will they even find it,
if last I said it was true
I don't want to keep trying
Im reaching the end,
all I have left is you.
If you were to leave me...
If you were to go
I would be alone with no one else left to know.
That here I am dreamless,
here I am scorned.
Here I am have lost all the merits I once wore.
Here I am with nothing left in me veins.
What will be the currency,
how will I pay the toll again?
The dragon whispers softly...
"come out into the night...
Stay for ever child,
close your eyes tight.
Stop the ever running,
lay down I hold your needs,
kiss my lips your stunning,
sink into the seed...
you will never live to be to old
and to be frail,
instead youll die young
and leave a fast burning trail.
You never wanted to stay in one place very long.
come and kiss me gentle
and we can begin to sing your song"
And tell me again. why I run so hard
over broken glass,
blooded, bruised, scared....
where in lays the point to this all?
Where in lays the reason to exist...
to fight, to try, to care...
to even write all this?
where in lays the reason to even voice my thoughts
they will just fall short,
they will just be forgot.
There is nothing left to me.
I dont want to try.
To spend another night alone in bed,
to lay there and cry.
Tell me what happened to the girl I once knew?
She was beautiful,
desired and true.
She had so many reasons to want for better things,
to be happy with what she had,
to rejoice and sing.
Why did I chose the hard life?
Why did I go alone,
Why didn't I bow to the desires of those that gave me home?
Why am I here now, not a word to be said...
Stalling and writing alone in my bed.
tell me..
where in lays the point to this all?
because I don't see one,
The snow may be about to fall. 


No comments: