Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Unknown

It is a creeping heat,
Rolling up my thighs,
Touching me in undiscovered places...
Pulling me out from my mind,
Into and through my skin.
It's shattering,
And I want it again.
Soft rough kisses on my lips.
Firm kind hands pressing into me...
Pray set me free.
Free me from my sins,
From my fear,
From wanting,
From nothing,  and everything.
In you.
In the raging, rolling, flowing high.
In the moment.
This fucking moment,
The earth stopped spinning and I started.
You heald me down and I was transcendent.
I was god,
I was the devil,
I was space,
I was time,
I was all of creation.
I was nothing...
Nothing but pleasure.
Pure, unrefined pleasure.
Un responsible indulgence...
And I want it again.
I want you again.
Inside me,
Melting me.
Taking me,
Bending me...
Into form,
Into existance and out the other side.
It's this heat,
Radiating from my body,
Begging, pleading, take me out into the unknown.
Make new light and joy in my body,
Let my mind wonder out into the night...
And pray you stand beside me while you can.

No comments: