Wednesday, May 16, 2007

alone. +

here i am
left to my own devices
dropped off at the bottom of my castle
forced to climb the tower alone.
each step hurts
each step brings tears to my eyes
each step makes me feel,
alone...
alone in a world of people.
can you not hear the crying of my heart?
the pleading of my soul?
stay with me tonight,
don't let me be alone.
oh god, not tonight.
every day has been nightmares
every night has been calling to remeber
just 2 days ago,
some years past he died...
and in 4 more days another will pass.
please, please hold me.
keep me and love me and tell me my memories were not meant to bring me pain
remind me,
death is no end
and that the moments we were happy together
are the things i should remeber
i should not dwell on the selfish feeling of loss.
i should not cry
because none of them are really gone
they will always be in me.
please,
come home.
hear me crying from far away and come home.
come home to me and hold me
and protect me from my self...
do not leave me in these empty walls
do not leave me in this way...
you didn't even say good by as you pealed out and off... you didn't say good by.
it hurts,
hurts more right now than ever
to be among the living.

No comments: