Tuesday, May 08, 2007

gchat poem reworked titles now "i am your forgotten Cambion"

(click the title of this poem for the original)

come to me
now, in this moment...
dream.
come, kiss sweet my lips
stay till the marrow.
come, dream
remember me to the dreams of yore...
fabrics made by the sandman,
cloth that once covered my life.
come dream,
hold me
whisper sweet nothings of lies
and tell me every dream is my own and that everyone i can dream i can have.
tell me,
this is what i have always wanted...
even if its a perversion of my youth.
and blow the sandman...
blow the sands of time and in his song,
let me wrinkle,
let me age.
let this mans hands creep up my thighs
let this mans fingers stumble over me
let him find pleasures hidden in my skin,
let him steal them from hands who love.
please...
dream.
please... sand... sand man.
how long the night is now.
how long since you have rocked into me...
how long have you forgotten to come to me at night...
i miss my so hated incubus.
cubo,
cubo, with out you my lover.
come to me my dream...
your forgetfulness destroys my day
i think i smell you...
i think i feel your cold touch as the wind blows upon my legs and into me.
i think i remeber your eyes... beautiful eyes.
but now...
i am left alone... your forgot me...
the forgotten Cambion

No comments: