Tuesday, May 01, 2007

gchat copy and paste! (not spell cheking, maybe i'll do it latter)

friend:
really really awesome.
Laura:
shit falls outa my head when i have a reason to write.
^ that was totaly poetic frasing
Sent at 3:33 AM on Tuesday
Laura:
come to me now, in this moment dream. come to kiss me to the marro, come to remind me of the places i once went. come dream, coem sand man take me to a far away land and grant me my wishes, grant me my desires. desires like i have never felt in youth... let me age let me be old let me linger on the sound of his voice... let it carry me as hands move slowely, creeping beging pleasure that has no home.... let me go there to that place, please... how long the nigth is when you have forgoten me dream, how long the day is when you hint past me in and out of nod in and out of reality thinking on touches, on kisses, on sweat and moans i have only known in slumber.... some to me now... let me have my freedom.
^ writen into this box..
^word poo

No comments: