Wednesday, May 09, 2007

to the memory


come child of snow,
rest your melting heart upon my arms
come child of pain,
breath no more in this springs rain.
come and fade forever to shadow,
the line before you is calling,
calling you home.
i hear them sing,
beautiful child of snow.
my 11th star

beautiful skeleton,
made of spook,
made of grass and twine and bone,
beautiful paper skin,
to worn its time to go home.
beautiful breakfast,
fit for a king
spoon fed needles
bring the spring....
fall back into me,
my truest love
never come back the whole 21 stars above,
on this the day, my14 stars.

fight and scream my beautiful hands
punch and kick fight the whole land
with the fire of the Irish
and the rage of my own blood
kill and stab and rape the sky's above
rain down blood on sugar coated dreams
rain down fear on all who
wished fear in me.
being the spring sunset stained crimson for ever
on this the 20th star

your touch like silk,
god and man
your eyes like crystals to being light to land
your hands the child's things of dreams
to build and create
and teach me all these things
my master, my teacher, my better than me
fallen in battle of the red china tree
i will live forever because of what you gave for me...
you destroyed your world
the 19 star of me.

let the toll be paid
2 coins for the ride
let you meet the snow child in the sky's.
your fallen brother only days before.
you are the 25 star fallen to the war.
let the gods sit beside you,
let the mead always flow
let you find happiness in my woe...
i hope now you sit, where you always dreamed you would...
in a place Where the Brave may live Forever.

..........to the memory
..........of ones i love.



No comments: