Tuesday, August 14, 2012

a drop of dew

Lay me out on the midnight moon,
naked here in this field of grass.
the leaves and wind pinpricking my skin
I feel the cold shudder come over me.
It pulls at my hair and spins me around
the earth sprouting up thorny vines
it cuts and bends and shapes me...
the cool earth...
raging like fire against me in this endless cold.
its eyes cut into me
they tear me from my flesh
they free me from my mind
and i exist then in that moment as the wind
floating outside my self
watching the raging fuck and fight of flesh upon him below
his hands consume me
his body breaks me
and in all of it
there is nothing but elation.
Nothing but climax...
nothing but the look of control
nothing but my relenting to what is
to what i want
to what he would give
drunk on his smell
high on the feeling of him clawing me... digging into me... 
making me yelp and whimper and cave
forcing me beyond where i can walk alone
pulling me into the soil into the dirt into the rocks
and i love his eyes on me.
and i love his breath on me
and i love him.
and i lust for him... all the parts of him.
perfect for ever in my flawed memory.

laying naked in this cold..
waiting.

No comments: