Monday, August 27, 2012

the melt


its in your hands i shake lover
melting between your words
finding place within your eyes
falling and flying in your commands
it is your breath i want to feel on my neck
and your love i carry in my pen
and you...
you are so beautiful.
and i...
i will love you always.
It is a love of unchained need I have in you.
It is a love of undemanding gift i have in you.
and in you, i am what ive never been.
my eyes wander,
and my thoughts trail
when did this become?
when did my hands crave your skin
and my skin burn for your touch?
when did i turn over the key to my fortress to you
when did i let you in
why did i accept you so completely ..
why did i give you all the power?
it felt right my love,
that you would take the lead.
and now, pulled in
pulled out
in you, i find a new release.
in you, i find a new hope
and for that, for this for everything that has happened,
i thank you in words i cant speak.
thank you for every way you have changed my world
thank you for wanting to make it better.
thank you...
my love.

its the melt of my self crawling up from my legs
its waves and crash and flow of you.
the presure of you aginst me
the greedy hands pulling and consuming
its everything that breaks
and bends
and thrusts into me
its the need...
and it was born in quiet words
it was born in honesty
decided honesty...
it was born in wanting to know you
and wanting to be seen
outside of sex,
not consumed in it...
and now longing for it.
it was..
and you are
a dream.

and all the things ive ever been,
ive never been someones submissive.





No comments: