Monday, July 23, 2012

ki bishvilah atah tamid melech ha'olam

I have sealed my heart for you
That your eyes may never see.
I have taken all this love
and let it out of me.
I have let out every word
Old and tangled prayer
to a god I do not believe in.
because no one else was there.
And as the light of tomorrow graces this nights dark sky
I have felt my self breath and let out this last cry.

I will be something else.
I will live alone in my soul.
I will smile this lie and you and I will know.

I can not keep the sun from rising,
and the moon is long betrayed
I can not let these eyes see me
I am to afraid.
I could have walked down paths with you
That I will now not dream.
This is to much pain to feel
for something that can not be.
His eyes were right the differences
are many and to great.
So I will seal my heart away
and deny I feel this way.

I am over flowed in love
and over flowed in regret
I can not live like this
but still im living yet.

I will do as always done,
pretend I am not me
I will live some other life
and be some other thing
I will die inside tonight
and you will not even know these words.
I will stop sending them
and you will never look.
I was never special
And the sun only saw one face
I tried to tell him otherwise
but the lie took its place.

I can not escape this reality
and I can not let it go
You will never know the words
I love you from my lips.
You will never know the feeling of our combined hips.
You will never touch me
as I always said you can't
and I will not more pester you with my long and meaningless rants.

I will sit alone then,
with the sun to warm my skin.
And he will never talk to me
and I will cry with in.
I to will keep this pain away
and only cry in art,
for there he can not see me
there we are apart.

I have lost all will to try
because my fear consumes all
so here is the lie I'll say,
I love you not and never did.




No comments: