Tuesday, July 31, 2012


You do not know how my skin can burn
how my body can break
how my back can curl.
You do not know the clawing and pulling of flesh upon skin
as I pull you inside and welcome you in.
you do not know the push and the shove
the passion and beast that i hide behind love
you do not know the most vivid part of me
and god how i wish i could set the beast free.
you do not know how i enjoy pain
how tears can well up and i come one in the same
you do not know the most driven part of me
because i hide that part
afraid of what i could be
a slave to my passion and a slut to my lust
i tuck the hunger away from all i cant trust.
i hide it even at times with the few
that i let see me released untied and unskewed.
I want you to look see me as I am
the coward and thief and slave to demand.
I picture you hand and it tries for me neck
then i breath a last breath
before my little death.
you could know and find if you tried
a world a pleasure between us could reside.
you could smile my mind and
rapture my skin
and be something like my very best friend.
if you could see me and think of me whole
then i could relax and left the waterfall flow.
You can play muse and I can play song
of the passion I deny because I'm scared that its wrong.
I'm scared your heart has no room
or that in time my heart it would consume
that you would shader my delicate skin
leave me bruised from without to within.
but all of that fear I'd take more than for the regret
that I was afraid to touch you
because it made me so wet.

No comments: