Monday, July 23, 2012

Slut

It is the sweat and fuck of lust
that clouds the eyes of men.
The sweet silk that slides from her legs
that tangles their hands and hearts.
It is the prick of her climax
that pulls out then their blood
and it is the release the follows that covers her face in shame.

And I, a helpless player stuck in this play.
And I, preforming in ways I never wanted to
but yet then burn to be.
I want it.
And I'm ashamed.
these dirty things are not for wanting.

It is the rigid pull of her hips
and the arc of her back that leans in deeper
faster, heavier to match the pace of her breath.
It is these sounds of exhilarated joy she whispers
that bring them here to listen, to watch
to want to know.
It is her unsatisfied hunger and burning in her eyes
that make them see her this way.

And I, unstated even in and after the peak of climax
seek more.
Greedy and lustful I hear there lips moving the words
and I do not care, simply I need more
I embrace this shame.
even when I can not admit it with my lips.

I pray you two, don't judge me. 

No comments: